Once again, Toyota ingenuity and engineering have been combined to introduce new and dramatic advancements in design. Advancements not limited to new safety features like the System of Active Stability, but including overall lift truck operation and performance as well.
- Toyota SAS monitors key forklift operations, detecting and counteracting instability to help reduce the risk of tipovers
- When it senses instability, the Active Control Rear Stabilizer locks the rear axle to help prevent lateral tipovers
- Active Mast Function Controller senses and controls mast angle and rear tilt speed according to the load's height and weight
- SAS Automatic Fork Leveling Control levels the forks with the ground, allowing operators to work more efficiently and confidently - with less damage to loads and storage racks.
- Optional EZ Pedal enables an operator to quickly change travel direction without taking a hand off the steering wheel or hydraulic controls
- Wide-view mast allows operators to see the forktips, helping enhance safety and reduce operator fatigue
- The performance in these trucks comes from a reliable 4.3-liter, overhead valve (OHV) V-6 engine designed for gasoline, LPG and dual fuel systems
- Engine and transmission are mounted in a full-floating design to reduce maintenance and engine noise
- RadialSeal™ high-flow 2-stage air cleaner
- Optional travel speed controller can control maximum travel speed without affecting hydraulic lift speeds to increase safety without sacrificing productivity
- Cowl-mounted hydraulic controls allow for comfortable "eyes forward" operation
- Dual operator assist grips combined with cowl mounted controls accomodate easy entry/exit from both sides of truck.
- Spacious operator compartment with wider foot area helps reduce operator fatigue.
- Low, wide steps feature a punch-plate surface to provide sure, confident footing.
- Ultra comfort Operator Restraint System (ORS) seat is the industry's first seat featuring adjustable lumbar support, which helps to optimize operator comfort.
- Integrated monitoring system for quicker, easier servicing
- Easy-lift hood with automatic assist damper to provide quick and easy access to engine
- No-tool floorboard removes in seconds for quicker servicing
- Swing-Out or optional Swing-Down (Toyota exclusive) LPG tank bracket makes switching tanks quick and easy
|Model||Load Capacity* (lbs.)||Ending HP/rpm net (SAE HP)
||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load (m.p.h.)||Maximum
|Maximum Gradeability Full
Right Angle Stack**
* Based on 24" load center.
** Add load length and clearance.