Toyota understands your needs, and that's why we've introduced the 7-Series Boxcar Special models with weight capacities of 8,000; 10,000 and 12,000 lbs. This truck features the System of Active Stability as well as innovations in safety and productivity, which combine with Toyota's excellent reputation for quality-built products.
- Toyota SAS monitors key forklift operations, detecting and counteracting instability to help reduce the risk of tipovers
- When it senses instability, the Active Control Rear Stabilizer locks the rear axle to help prevent lateral tipovers
- Active Mast Function Controller senses and controls mast angle and rear tilt speed according to the load's height and weight
- SAS Automatic Fork Leveling Control levels the forks with the ground, allowing operators to work more efficiently and confidently - with less damage to loads and storage racks.
- Optional EZ Pedal enables an operator to quickly change travel direction without taking a hand off the steering wheel or hydraulic controls
- Wide-view mast allows operators to see the forktips, helping enhance safety and reduce operator fatigue
- The performance in these trucks comes from a reliable 4.3-liter, overhead valve (OHV) V-6 engine designed for gasoline, LPG and dual fuel systems
- Engine and transmission are mounted in a full-floating design to reduce maintenance and engine noise
- RadialSeal™ high-flow 2-stage air cleaner
- Optional travel speed controller can control maximum travel speed without affecting hydraulic lift speeds to increase safety without sacrificing productivity
- Cowl-mounted hydraulic controls allow for comfortable "eyes forward" operation
- Dual operator assist grips combined with cowl mounted controls accomodate easy entry/exit from both sides of truck.
- Spacious operator compartment with wider foot area helps reduce operator fatigue.
- Low, wide steps feature a punch-plate surface to provide sure, confident footing.
- Ultra comfort Operator Restraint System (ORS) seat is the industry's first seat featuring adjustable lumbar support, which helps to optimize operator comfort.
- Integrated monitoring system for quicker, easier servicing
- Easy-lift hood with automatic assist damper to provide quick and easy access to engine
- No-tool floorboard removes in seconds for quicker servicing
- Swing-Out or optional Swing-Down (Toyota exclusive) LPG tank bracket makes switching tanks quick and easy
- Optional paper roll clamp comes factory installed to ensure optimal attachment performance
- Paper Roll Handler comes with internal #8 hydraulic hosing for maximum visibility and durability
- Toyota Industrial Equipment and Cascade Corporation worked together to engineer compatibility for optimum performance
|Model||Load Capacity* (lbs.)||Engine HP/rpm net (SAE HP)||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load (m.p.h.)||Maximum Lift Speed Full Load
|Maximum Gradeability Full
|Basic Right Angle Stack** (in.)|
* Based on 24" load center.
** Add load length and clearance.