Featuring AC Drive System Technology, Toyota offers a wide range of 24 Volt, electric pallet trucks to meet your productivity needs. Industry leading levels of performance and reliability can be found in all of our walkie pallet, end-control walkie/rider, center control rider and tow tractor units. Attention to operator efficiencies and ease of service put overall equipment value to work for you.
- One-Piece, High-Strength Service Cover protects the electrical, hydraulic and mechanical components against damage.
- Controller Area Network (CAN-bus) communication technology provides precise, fast and reliable control of all truck functions with fewer electrical components.
- Welded construction with steel gussets strengthens the tractor bumper to help protect critical components against impact, increasing equipment life.
- Powder coat paint finish provides added durability against paint flaking or chipping upon impact.
- Steel bulkhead wrappers protect vital system components and increase product life.
- Heavy duty bushings and pins add strength and stability for increased component life.
- Polymer service cover will not bend, dent, fade, or rust and helps protect all internal system components against damage.
- Hall-effect switches eliminate wear components and require no mechanical adjustments resulting in increased component life.
- Thermal protection and current limiting circuitry protects internal components from damage.
- Durable aluminum cover helps protect the control handle and vital electronic components.
- AC drive system offers fast response to operating commands, precise power control, compact components and provides high productivity throughout the entire shift.
- AC drive motor offers excellent acceleration and top travel speed, loaded or unloaded, while improving battery efficiency through regenerative braking.
- Regenerative braking improves overall efficiency and prolongs brake component life.
- Programmable performance parameters may be customized through the digital display to meet a wide range of job applications and operator skill levels.
- Polyurethane torsion block casters improve cornering under all conditions, optimizing stability and load handling.
- AC drive motors have no springs, brushes, commutator or wearable parts thus reducing planned maintenance.
- One piece, lightweight service access cover conveniently snaps on and off for easy access to major components reducing service time during inspection.
- Steel reinforced control handle is impact-resistant and easy to service by simply removing four screw.
- On-board self-diagnostics with built in analyzer simplifies troubleshooting and eliminates the need for an external hand-held analyzer.
- AC drive system eliminates the need for the directional contactors thus reducing routine maintenance and inspection time.
- Drive tire replacement is simplified by removing only five bolts to maximize uptime and productivity.
- Multifunction Control Handle comes equipped with large dual thumb wheels, lift, lower and horn buttons for simplified operation of all controls with either hand.
- High-Speed Interlock allows the operator to maintain top travel speed without continuously pressing a button for long distance transport, increasing freedom of movement.
- Low-platform step height eases frequent entry and exit during floor level order-picking for reduced body fatigue.
- Polyurethane torsion block casters act as shock absorbers to improve operator ride comfort.
- Rubber drive tire and polyurethane load wheels provide a smoother ride and longer tire life.
Full Load (m.p.h.)
|Right Angle Stack
40-inch Wide Pallet
(1) Based on 84" forks, 40" wide pallet
(2) Tow capacity