With the ever-increasing market need for a comfortable, efficient and economical way to pick cases up to 25 feet, Toyota expands its Order Picker line-up with the 7BPUE15 model. Separately Excited (SepEx®) drive motor and transistor control technology combined with an ergonomic design deliver a cost-effective solution for the customer’s Order Picking needs.
- Separately Excited (SepEx®) Drive Motor delivers precise speed and torque control, loaded or unloaded.
- Transistor Control System with MOSFET delivers smooth speed control for precise positioning of the truck, improving operator efficiency.
- Lift Motor with Two-Speed Lift and Lower Control gradually ramps power from low to high for fast, efficient, smooth load handling.
- Multifunction Control Handle provides simultaneous control of both travel and lift/lower functions as well as access to the horn for simplified operation.
- Electric Power Steering reduces steering effort, enabling quick aisle transfer and precise maneuvering while picking orders.
- Wide-View Mast with nested mast channels and side-mounted cylinders provide excellent visibility for improved pick rates.
- UL-E Approved to meet specific environmental conditions.
- Regenerative Braking improves overall efficiency while extending motor brush and component life.
- Solid State Limit Switches provide improved reliability and increased component life.
- Mast Tie-Beam has been designed to provide maximum torsional rigidity and stability for improved operator confidence at elevated heights.
- Electronic Disc Brake provides efficient braking power when the pedal is released.
- Spacious Operator Compartment with 7 3/4" low platform height eases frequent entry and exit during the work shift for reduced body fatigue.
- Bubble-Cushioned Floor Mat is designed to reduce the effects of vibration and standing stresses to limit body fatigue.
- Low-Effort Flush-Mounted Brake Pedal allows increased freedom of movement for greater operator comfort.
- Anti-Rattle Mast Staging with cushioned mast stops provide smooth lifting and lowering for confident load handling.
- Clipboard and Work Material Storage Areas provide a convenient, easy-to-rich, mobile workstation for added operator convenience.
- Power-Up and Run Diagnostics speed up troubleshooting by checking and monitoring critical functions in order to maximize uptime.
- Power Unit Tractor Cover is easily removed to provide access to major components, reducing service time during inspection and maintenance.
- Fewer Components lead to simpler troubleshooting, resulting in reduced down-time and operating costs.
- Electrical and Hydraulic Components have been logically seperated to prevent contamination of electrical parts from hydraulic parts for reduced maintenance costs.
- Lift-Out Battery Gate and Corrosion Resistant Rollers allow easy battery removal from both sides of the unit for faster replacement and service.
|Model||Load Capacity* (lbs.)||Voltage (V)||Baselegs Overall Width (in.)||Battery Compartment Width (in.)||Maximum Fork Height (in.)||Travel Speed Empty (m.p.h.)||Lift Speed Empty (f.p.m.)||Lower Speed Empty (f.p.m.)|
|7BPUE15||3000||24||40||14.5||V to 241
FSV to 240