Toyota's 7-Series Electric Stand-Up Rider Truck features rugged construction, advanced technology and an ergonomic design for optimum performance and value.
- Separately Excited drive motors provide excellent acceleration and top travel speed loaded or unloaded
- Separately Excited Transistor Control System with MOSFET delivers smooth speed control for precise positioning of the truck
- Multifunction control handle allows single-handed control of travel, lift/lower, tilt, horn and optional sideshifter for simplified operation
- Drive motor position hold with stall protection maintains the lift truck's position on an inclined surface for maximum control
- Power hook up for onboard terminal allows for utilization of electronic devices while operating the truck
- Rugged chassis and mast designed to exceed the demands of your workplace.
- Brush wear indicators provide early detection of service requirements to reduce maintenance costs
- Regenerative braking improves overall efficiency and prolongs brake component life
- Large diameter drive tires enable the truck to withstand continuous impact between dock plates and trailers
- ERGOMAT® padding with sloped floorboard absorbs vibration to reduce operator fatigue
- Spacious operator compartment with 8" low step height eases frequent entry and exit during the work shift for reduced body fatigue
- Cushioned backrest, armrest and floormat are designed to limit fatigue and keep operators productive
- Polyurethane steer tires absorb vibration and shocks caused by uneven floors to allow for smooth traveling
- Self-diagnostics help maximize uptime by checking critical functions at start up
- Built-in analyzer simplifies troubleshooting by eliminating the need for an external hand-held analyzer
- One-piece top cover provides easy access to major components to reduce service time during inspection and maintenance
- No directional contactors reduce routine maintenance and inspection time
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Voltage (V)||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load (m.p.h.)||Maximum Lift Speed Full Load (f.p.m.)||Maximum Gradeability Full Load (%)||Basic Right Angle Stack* (in.)|
* Based on 24" load center.
** Add load length and clearance.